Thursday, September 2, 2010

35 weeks

It has to be more than coincidence that I have so many perfectly placed people in my life right now. The more I think about it, the more I realize how many people that are dear to me are exactly who I need for this period in my life. It's almost like a have a huge circle of love wrapped around us specially built for just this moment. I can honestly say that I have never felt more loved than I do right now. Friends have become family, extended family have become close family and immediate family have become even more tightly woven in my heart.


The most important thing Elsepth is teaching me is that family everything. I always knew that Ryan and I were a family before Elsepth was in our lives, but she has altered the dynamic for the better. Before I was expecting Elspeth I would always tell Ryan that I wanted a family of my own and to have the opportunity to be a mother. Thank you my baby for making my dreams come true.

I finally figured out how to set my camera up so I can take my own photo...don't judge the pajamas, they feel so good these days!

Oh, there's my feet! Wow, I need a pedicure. Good night readers. Thank you for your love and support.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics. You are a very cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you cute lady and I have to say dang girl your feet look awesome for being this pregnant. Mine always swell up by this point. Rock it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Meredith! How I wish I were closer to you so I could give you a big hug! I miss and love you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Mer! I miss you and love you tons!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete